OFF MARKET NORTH ATLANTA PROPERTIES

HaveService
Classifieds

OFF MARKET NORTH ATLANTA PROPERTIES

Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 295 posts · 117 votes

I am an agent but solely focus on sourcing off market properties for investors looking to fix and flip and buy rentals. I work really hard to do repeat business and create win-win situations for everyone I am working with. I am proud to share another success below!

 I sold this Walton fixer upper in June and we were calling the retail value 420K. Walton is one of the most desirable school districts in Marietta, GA. Some of the investors that were working with me killed this rehab and they are now pending at 440K with only 12 days on market!

Congrats to these investors and I hope y'all have a quick closing before Christmas!

1Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.