Looking for Experienced BRRR Investor Partner for NOVA Property

WantPartners
Classifieds

Looking for Experienced BRRR Investor Partner for NOVA Property

Richmond, VA · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 1 vote

Hey BP Family!

So, to keep it short and sweet, I've got a property under contract in Arlington, Va. 

I got it from a tax auction list (Date set Dec 11 2018) $13k owed. Other than that it's owned free and clear by the same couple since the 80s.

It's large and 10 min from Downtown DC. Walking distance to the train, the courthouse. This is a million dollar neighborhood. My original plan was to wholesale this property, but after finding out more about the neighborhood from the locals, I want to hold on to this one. I, however, am new and have no rehab experience or credibility as a business yet since I've only been in business for less than a year. 

What I'm looking for is a willing partner that has some rehabs/rentals under their belt and is willing to lend me their credibility and possibly downpayment, in exchange for a 50/50 equity split on the refi.

I don't want to put all of the information in a post but I'm happy to discuss who I am and the numbers privately with people giving this opportunity serious consideration. Lets chat.

Thanks for reading,

1Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.