Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Sandy Norman
Votes |
REDUCED PRICE ON OFF MARKET MULTIUNIT IN GREAT LOCATION!!!

Sandy Norman
Posted Mar 20 2019, 15:04

***REDUCED***

Looking for serious CASH BUYERS for this MULTI UNIT investment property in Kingsville, TX walking distance from the university (TAMUK) in the original town section which is a great neighboor hood. Great deal for an investor or someone looking looking to make a great turn on their investment

NO OWNER FINANCE
CASH ONLY

This wont last long so call me right now 361-455-5754
Multi Unit for sale: ONLY $38,000

Est Repairs 15-20k

UNITS DO NOT NEED MUCH TO BE READY FOR RENTAL

Mostly Cosmetic Repairs

House is 5-PLEX 1526 Sqft in all that sits on a 7,000 sqft. This property is a total of 5 efficiency size units (PERFECT FOR STUDENTS). Needs little work inside to be ready to rent, mostly cosmetic.Each unit has efficiency size appliances that may or may not work but can either be refurbished or replaced (your preference). This home is walking distance to the university of kingsville. Each unit can rent anywhere between 250-400 dollars a month.. If you are looking to invest and make a great return on your investment call me RIGHT NOW! Looking for a cash buyer that can close quickly. This deal will not last long!

Will send more photos to SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY!

I ask that you please do your due diligence before agreeing to purchase this property, and be able to place a $2500 non refundable deposit in the form of a cashiers check at the preferred title company.

Buyer must agree to pay all closing costs

More pictures upon request
SERIOUS BUYER SCHEDULE A VIEWING WITH ME TODAY!!
361-455-5754

I am selling my equitable interest/assignment of contract

Investor, wholesale, wholesaler, motivated seller, need to sell, must sell, cash buyer, fixer upper, investment, cheap, bargain, flip, repairs, profit, rental, reo, estate, cash, REO, real estate, real estate wanted, home, house, houses, investor, flip houses, deals, sell fast, flip, seller motivated, rental, sell my home quickly, fix and flip, real estate investor, investing, investors, probate, handyman special, cosmetic, fixer, discount, lot of work, lots of work, lots of potential, major fixer, TLC, motivated, flipping, rehab, ugly homes, distressed property, renovate, renovation, opportunity, below market

#CorpusChristi #Calallen #Robstown #Greggory #Portland #AransasPass #Bishop #Driscoll #Kingsville #Banquette #Alice #SanDiego #Premont #Falfurrias #Ricardo #Rivera #Victoria #Refugio #Odem #Mathis

Offering