Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Alex Bekeza
Lender
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Low Doc Funding on 30 year terms for Commercial Property Types!

Alex Bekeza
Lender
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Apr 5 2019, 13:47
  • MIXED-USE
  • RETAIL
  • OFFICE
  • RESTAURANTS
  • WAREHOUSE
  • INDUSTRIAL

As a Commercial Real Estate Investor it is important to know which loan programs are best suited for your interest. Once we receive required information we analyze your scenario and present you with the most competitive loan options. Big banks put high yields above your interest. We’re brokers. We’re better. We shop multiple lenders to find the lowest rates and costs for your specific scenario. What separates us from any local bank is that we can often secure a 30 year, fully amortized loan on a commercial building and that loan will never balloon. We can offer commercial financing in over 40 states.

• -Loans between $200,000 and $5,000,000
  • -Loan purpose – Purchase, Cash Out, or Rate & Term Refinance
  • Cash Out Refinance up to 70% LTV!
  • -Minimum County Population Size – 100,000 People
  • -Loans are based on DSCR, experience, and FICO
  • Mixed-Use, Office, Retail, Industrial, Warehouse, Self-Storage, and Restaurants.

Get out of that ballooning note and into a 30 year, fully amortized product!

Send me an email to [email protected] with "Commercial Property Loan" in the Subject Line and I'll reach back out to you as soon as possible. Please include the subject property address, whether purchase or refinance, estimated property value, your FICO, and a summary of your scenario/end goal.  Please include a phone number that you can be reached at.

I look forward to helping you grow and leverage your portfolio!

Offering