Get Guaranteed Low Cost Motivated Seller Leads

HaveService
Classifieds

Get Guaranteed Low Cost Motivated Seller Leads

Tom CafarellaPro Member
Real Estate Investor & Coach · Boston, MA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 162 votes

Not getting the amount of deals that you should get from your marketing spend?

Sick of overpaying for high priced leads?

I was too.

My name is Tom Cafarella and I am a Boston based real estate investor.

Over the course of the past 5 years, my cost per motivated seller lead kept going up and up.

It got to the point where I could barely make any money with the enormous cost per lead that I was paying.

I knew I had to change something. Without going into too much detail, I spent a ton of time and money to figure out how to get the absolute lowest cost per motivated seller lead out there.

I was literally able to cut my cost per lead in half over the course of a year.

This lead generation machine that I created works everywhere, BUT since I only buy houses in the Boston area, I am now taking this machine into other markets.

Want the lowest cost per lead in the business?

Want to close off-market deals every single month with predictability?

Want to be the envy of every investor at the next local meetup?

Schedule a time to talk at www.bookwithtom.com

I only work with one person per geographic area, so if you are even the least bit interested, schedule a time to talk before your market is sold out.

Again go to www.bookwithtom.com to schedule a call and I'll walk you through how the system works and we'll see if it's a fit for your market.  

0Reply
0 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.