Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Bodek
Votes |
The Lazy Mans Way To Wholesale Lease Options!

Joseph Bodek
Posted Jun 10 2019, 08:08

I have come to find that it’s true that you can actually earn a great living in front of your computer while still in your skivvies.

Real life speaks louder than hollow examples so here’s a real deal for your reading pleasure.

I get an email from a home owner that has been unable to sell her home through a Realtor and had been transferred out of the area and needs help. The house is beautiful and in a 5 star neighborhood outside of Philadelphia and about an hour away from my location. Being some what lazy in my old age I decided that this would be a good candidate for a wholesale lease option deal.

The owner and I communicated by email and I think we actually spoke on the phone once or twice. She sent me pictures of the property and executed the agreements by email. I contacted her neighbor and arraigned for her to show the property for me and then proceeded to place my ads on Craig’s List.

Five weeks and four showings later I had to put on my pants because the new tenant/buyer was coming to me to sign the paperwork and give me a cashiers check for $5,000. Done Deal!

If this house was on fire in front of me I wouldn’t know it was the one I just put under contract because I never saw it. Yes, my friends this is indeed the lazy man’s path to the Promised Land. America, what a great country!

Ok, so I figure you might want to learn how to wholesale lease options like in the example above. So take a minute out of your day and order my FREE e-book Wholesale Lease Options For Wholesalers and you’ll get a look at how you can explode your bottom line. It won’t hurt a bit, I promise!

You can download your FREE copy at www.wholesaleleaseoption.com

Offering