South Florida Investors Wanted

HaveProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

South Florida Investors Wanted

Specialist · Broward County, FL · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 22 votes

Hello BP Family! Posting to share with everyone that I am an experienced REI professional and I am looking to offer my consulting services to both new and experienced investors here at BP.

A little professional background info on me:

- I have a Masters in Real Estate Development

- I have a Bachelors in Business/Finance/Project Management

- I work as a Real Estate Investment Analyst in Miami

- I am a South Florida Realtor (I work with sellers & buyers)

- I am a Financial Modeling expert

- CCIM trained

- Founder of Legacy Real Estate Investment Solutions

My goal here is to continue building my real estate network and experience. I am passionate about this industry and I am hungry to learn from experienced investors while sharing what I've learned with all investors. I am also interested in partnering with active investors. I am still relatively new to this industry but I bring exceptional experience and energy to the table for my clients and partners.

It wouldn't be me if I didn't mention that the most important thing I bring to the table is that I am a father to two great little dudes that give me all the energy and motivation I need to continue striving to be great in this industry. Thanks for reading. Feel free to ask me any questions you want. Let's do business together!

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.