Established profitable company seeks hard money investor relationship

Established profitable company seeks hard money investor relationship

jacksonville, FL · Member since 2010 · 83 posts · 17 votes

Looking for the right relationship with hard money investor. We have a 5 year old company that has 3 core products, we sell homes (flip and via realtor), mortgage advisement services and mortgages. We generate 1000's of buyers leads very cheaply and are selling them 1 of the 3 products services. Our system generates revenue no matter who calls in. We currently have a 3-4 home inventory at present. Having to buy homes w/ cash is limiting growth.

We seek long term relationship that could result in 20 home inventory in near future as we prove ourselves. We are willing to put down whatever is needed on homes so that you have equity in order to get going and establish a funding source.

The homes I am currently buying are 50-65k, which is to low for some investors. Sometimes I have 2 I can buy at a time but its rare. I feel our volume and turnaround time can make it worth while.

Soon, an opportunity to own a piece of business exist too, if interested.

Please message me or feel free to call Thomas

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.