Opportunity in Baltimore Area M-Fam - 10%+ COC returns

WantPartners
Classifieds

Opportunity in Baltimore Area M-Fam - 10%+ COC returns

Realtor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 10 votes

Hi BP family - I am putting together investors for a Baltimore area offer that would yield AS-IS 10%+ cash on cash investment for a 24 unit complex. This deal is on the smaller side, but there is also room for rental increases that would yield up to 50% higher on annual return (15% cash on cash). Cap rate around 7% current, 8% with adjustments. 

If you know anyone that might be interested in being involved, send me their contact info or have them contact me at [email protected] (or through the site). Provide a phone number and your relevant experience investing. I am a Realtor, but I would be participating as a principal. Please note this is for an offer, the deal is not in hand. 

Thanks in advance! 

1Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.