Need $73,750 for 13.1% CoC. Anybody interested

WantPartners
Classifieds

Need $73,750 for 13.1% CoC. Anybody interested

Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes

PM me for more details, but this is about as close to reality as I can get from a financial perspective before we make an offer.

Cash on Cash return is at $1514.28/month with a $138,750 down payment. The split would look like this:

Myself- Invest $45k - Monthly income = $514.76 

My Partner - Invest $20k - Monthly income = $211.96 

Potential investor - Invest $73,750 - Monthly income = $787.28

I took 1 point from your investment as well as my partner's and added it to my number since I found the spot and would essentially be managing it. Looking to rent by room (5BR/5B) for traveling nurses in Orlando.

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.