Looking For Our First Deal!

Looking For Our First Deal!

Real Estate Agent · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

PLEASE HELP!

My business partner and I are looking for our first deal and have 20k. Our goal is to build a portfolio of rental properties. I'm a licensed agent in Minnesota and been studying religiously about the investment side of the real estate industry. We are teachable and willing. Any help is greatly appreciated! 

0Reply
4 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tim SwierczekPro Member
    Lender · White Bear Township, MN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Ian E Naus the best way to start is to House Hack and as a licensed Realtor you can use your commission toward your down payment.  I'd be happy to do a virtual coffee if you would like to discuss it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.