Medical Lake Washington-Market questions

Medical Lake Washington-Market questions

Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes

Hey guys, I'm currently analyzing a deal in Medical lake Washington, right next to spokane.  I just read a great article on how to establish going rent rates in the area and plan to walk around there and ask questions tomorrow.  I was curious if anyone had a rental property or experience dealing in the area though? The house I'm looking at is a mid 90's 3/2 and 1200 sq ft.  I'm looking to find out what i can reasonably expect for rent in the area, and also get a feel for the demand as well.  If anyone has any info or experience in the area, I'd love to hear about it!  Airway heights is also close by and has similar draws, (air force base)so I'd love to hear about that too.  Also, I apologize in advance if I posted this in the wrong area.  Thanks for the help!

0Reply
10 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.