Changing home to community home and cash out refinance

Changing home to community home and cash out refinance

Keller, TX · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote

I am trying to do a cash out refinance on the property. I have a potential tenant who wants to rent the house and apply for community home zoning review with my permission. My question is, if we apply, will it impact on my refinance process at all? Under Fort Worth, TX rules, if community home is up to 6 residents + 2 caretakers, it is not rezoned, it's still stays residential. 

I am thinking to be safe and not even think about this until I close and everything is in order but I may loose out on this tenant. May be experts can help me with any implications these may have on my cash-out refinance process. Appreciate the help in advance.

0Reply
8 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.