Renting a patch of land to a business

Renting a patch of land to a business

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

I recently purchased a house, the red rectangle, that is adjacent to a locally owned deli. A corner of my property, the yellow triangle, was being used by the deli when we purchased it. It was asphalted over. They needed it to allow their delivery trucks to corner back into their delivery area, as well as extra customer parking when they're full. I was told when I purchased the property by the seller that I could possibly charge the business rent for using my property for business purposes. How would I start the process to do that? Thank you. 

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.