I need a sample tenant/landlord sublet agreement for Air BNB

I need a sample tenant/landlord sublet agreement for Air BNB

West Chester , PA · Member since 2017 · 104 posts · 19 votes

I am about to take on a rental and have a verbal agreement from the owner who says he's fine with me using it as an Air BnB. I just want to be sure when we get going on this the landlord isn't able to just tell me "oh never mind, you can't do that anymore." Does anyone have a sample addendum or provision I can add to the lease that will protect me and ensure that I will be protected to maintain my short term term rental throughout the course of the lease? 

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.