Landlord/Property Manager Change in Procedures during pandemic?

Landlord/Property Manager Change in Procedures during pandemic?

Castle Rock, CO · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 18 votes

For those of you that are Property Managers (managing rental properties for others) or as owners managing your own properties, are you changing any of your procedures (conducting showings differently, rent collection, etc...)?

I am property manager for a small Management Firm in Denver and we are trying to figure out what changes we need to make to continue working for our owners while at the same time following CDC guidelines and keeping everyone safe. Also, are you giving any leeway on late rents? I don't believe it's happened here (yet), but I've read in various places that evictions may be halted during this time, so I'd rather get a game-plan in place on how how to work with our tenants during this crazy time. 

Or, if you work with a property manager, what changes are they making?

Any suggestions/recommendations are welcome.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Sara 

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.