Palo Alto, CA · Member since 2014 · 104 posts · 14 votes
We are in the process of extending our lease on our townhouse. I wanted to see a few things
a) We are renting to a group of 4 individuals. One of them is moving out and another one is moving in. Rather than getting the full lease signed can we just do an amendment ?. I use the complete C.A. R (california association of realtors) forms. This is quite a lot of papers and I want to prevent as much contact as possible.
There are just a few things we have to change -
Name of new tenant and make sure all T&C of the original tenant transfer to the new tenant
Monthly rent change compared to before
New end date of June 30, 2021
b) Are there now docusign documents that can be used for contact less sign offs that one can use for rentals.