Squatter tenant stole washer dryer fridge and damaged floor

Squatter tenant stole washer dryer fridge and damaged floor

Oakland, MI · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Police say he has rights- forced me to file 30 day notice quit- even though no lease with me the owner-agreement was with ill son. They stole the washer dryer and the door off the fridge---just got court order they need be out by feb 1----i have a allstate landlord policy rental. Wife asked what happened to washer dryer he said "I dont now I was not home.  Now what can I do? 1000 deductable---smoke on wall damage and unseen damage until Feb 1 when I get my brand new 800 sf house built for handicapped son back. Please advise

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.