Property Management and Investing in Timmins

Property Management and Investing in Timmins

Rental Property Investor · Timmins, Ontario · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 4 votes

Hello Everyone!

I have been involved in the BP community for just over a year now. I recently seen a post from another community member explaining how she hasn’t had any luck in reaching a home inspector and also a property management team. 

I am happy to help anyone looking to invest in the Timmins area. 

A little about myself. I grew up with two parents who were hardworking tradespeople. I learned many good values and lessons of what hard work can help you achieve. 

I joined the military out of highschool and pursued an educational path that was not my passion. Until I read Business of The 21st Century by Robert Kiosaki in late summer of 2019. Then I found a new way to live life outside of the rat race. I found REI.

I was fortunate to have grown up renovating and building houses with my Dad. This provided me with a basic foundation for investing.

Since that day in 2019, I have been working towards my goals of becoming a full time investor, quoting my regular job and achieving financial freedom. If I can step back from the rat race, my wife and I have talked about children, not something I wanted working 40+ hours a week.

If you think I can provide value to you and your business, let’s connect!

With a smile,

Troy



 
 

0Reply
6 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.