SFR in Huntsville, AL market

SFR in Huntsville, AL market

Investor · Suwanee, GA · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 9 votes

Hello fellow BP’ers,

Hope everyone is taking it easy over the weekend. And prospecting for REIs as well.

I have been hearing good things about Huntsville market. The booming tech scene and the favorable demographics trend point to a solid market in the years to come, IMO.

I was wondering what you all thought about this market. How do I get started researching this market?

Also any agents and esp PMs you have worked with/have talked to who you’d recommend?

I have seen Roofstock’s video on Huntsville and read a few related articles. Now I’d like to dig deeper and connect with local experts.

Would really appreciate any pointers!!

Thank you!

0Reply
8 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.