Tax Taxes Education Courses Strategies

Tax Taxes Education Courses Strategies

Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 0 votes

Hello BiggerPockets community,

I believe knowing taxes may be a worthwhile investment! I am considering doing my own taxes next year.

Those that have done your own taxes and/or are professionals, what resources have you found useful? I know there are many books and courses out there both good and bad.


As I understand it and enrolled agent is skilled in personal taxes while CPA's have a depth of understanding in business taxes. I read that Gleim is a decent course for studying to become an enrolled agent. If you have taken this, I would like to know if it's just a cram course to pass a test or does it provide a wealth of information? Would you go elsewhere for tax strategies? 

People's experiences both good and bad are welcome. Thank you.

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.