Home insurance in Florida for Investment Properties

Home insurance in Florida for Investment Properties

Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2021 · 79 posts · 36 votes

Hi all in BP,

I am shopping around for home insurance for my three rentals.   The rates have skyrocked on homes in my area with a roof over 10 years old (and I have 2).  I am looking for a local broker that can help me find a good company with good coverage.  BTW, learned the pain of not having LAW and ORDINANCE.  Had hail damage and the insurance company only gave me $2500 and did a non-renewal, but the good news is that soon that one will have a new roof. 

Any help extremely appreciated!

Cheers,

Mel

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.