Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Bernadette Trafton
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • MA/NH
Votes |
Okenno RehabKing Johnson is coming to Boston AREIA!

Bernadette Trafton
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • MA/NH
Posted Jan 26 2023, 07:45
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 02/28/23 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • Go into the door on the left, Elk's Club 21 School St. Randolph, Massachusetts 02368
  • $20

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

2/28/2023 6pm, Randolph Elk's, 21 School St, Randolph, MA - Okenno RehabKing Johnson

Join us to learn how Okenno started with wholesaling, hustled like crazy and became the RehabKing and the BRRRR Academy's first millionaire!

I always love sharing success stories. And, I'm ecstatic to share this superstar's success. I met Okenno about 5 years ago. He was wholesaler who had a ton of energy and hustle. And, he was the absolute nicest person I had ever met. He would come to meetings early to help me set up the screen and the projector. He would stay late to help me break everything down. He brought wholesale deals and was willing to help everyone in the group. And, he had a hustle like no one I have ever met! I heard some of my most seasoned investors saying, "Wow...you got that one? I tried to get that one too, you beat me to it!"

When COVID hit, I was bummed that I couldn't see him in person. And, I, like others watched him become incredibly successful and become the RehabKing! I watched him posting pictures of his beautiful daughter and in Okenno style giving back to his community and helping everyone in any way he can. To say I'm excited about this meeting is an understatement. This is DO NOT MISS meeting! Please pre-register as seating is limited!As always, we will have networking from 6pm-6:30pm, intros and meeting starts at 6:30pm.