Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Angelique Tinney
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bellevue, WA
Votes |
Bellevue, WA - Investor Night - Networking & Education - Come Join the Fun on Us!

Angelique Tinney
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bellevue, WA
Posted Sep 23 2014, 23:31
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

(details and registration here)

Where: Bellevue Red Lion Hotel
When: Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hey Bigger Pockets Community. REAPS is hosting Ron LaGrand as our guest speaker this week in Bellevue, WA. We’d love to have you join us. Our meetings are FUN and full of over 200 members doing deals around the Seattle area. If you have never attended one of our main events then please be our guest for free to your first meeting! Just register online and use promo code “bigger” at checkout. Here’s the link: http://reaps.memberize.com/clubportal/EventDisplay...

An Evening With The Master To Discuss America’s Perfect Home-Based Business

This Recession Wont Last, And When It Goes, So Will The Best Chance In Your Lifetime For An Average Person To Get Rich In WA Real Estate.

If you’re not making obscene amounts of money in real estate right now, you’re missing the best opportunity of your lifetime to get rich.This recession has opened doors for both beginning and seasoned investors the likes of which I haven’t seen in my 32 years, and I hate to think most people will sleep right through it...and it does not require money, credit, experience or a license to get started.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CnIKWRw6ACM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/CnIKWRw6ACM

Why Is This Important To You?

It’s simple! If you don’t take action now and get on the bandwagon,the greatest opportunity to create wealth on The Fast Track may pass you by before you even know what happened.

I’ve set aside a full day to share the secrets with you on Saturday September 27th.You’re invited to attend if you truly want to make this year your best year ever and let this recession make you rich.I call this all-day seminar The Fast Track To Wealth,and the title says it all.

But Who Am I, And Why Should You Listen To Me?

I am the world’s leading expert in quick turning residential real estate and REAPS invited me to spend the day sharing how I make millionaires. I will be staying in town to teach my Fast Track to Wealth event on Saturday September 27th.

Over thepast32years, I have bought and sold over 2,500 single-family homes,and still do 6-12 every month now on auto pilot with less than 2 hours a week of my time.

I tell it like it is, and those who follow my system make a lot of money, some become millionaires. I show people the real business of buying and selling real estate with little or no money or credit and how to build a fortune quickly with my time-tested, proven and trade marked techniques and I look forward to meeting you on Thursday night September 25th.

Here’s A List Of The Session Covered At My All-Day Fast Track To Wealth Seminar Saturday September 27th in Bellevue

Session I. Making Big Money With No Money Or Credit

Session II. How To Make $10,000-$50,000 Per House On Over-Leveraged Houses And Never Own Them And...

Session III. Getting Rich In Your IRA Tax Free

Session IV. Where To Find The Best Deals Even With Hot Competition

Session V. Handling A Personal Financial Crisis

Cost:
REAPS Members free when you pre-register
Guests: $20 online, $25 at the door

Promo Code: bigger

11211 Main Street
Bellevue, WA