Join us at the next REAPS Kitsap Investor Meetup as we welcome Tarl Yarber. Tarl and his company Fixated Real Estate have successfully "flipped" over $25,000,000 in real estate in just the last two years right here in the Puget Sound. You can’t do that sort of volume without having good systems. Tarl is an absolute pro at developing systems to manage the process, and he’s coming to share his knowledge to help you with your real estate business.
At this meeting you’ll learn:
- How to evaluate your next deal
- How to avoid mistakes that flippers often make (Tarl will tell you he’s screwed so much that he’s made all the mistakes for you!) Learn from him!
- How to deal with contracts and contractors
- Negotiating your numbers
- Internal business systems for tracking your construction
- Designing your Scopes of Work and your houses
This event will be packed, so pre-registration is a must. Go HERE to reserve your spot! Members and first time guests are FREE, just use the coupon code GUEST at checkout.
This meeting is a Meals N Deals format so you’ll get to enjoy fantastic dinner and drinks while you network and learn. (Dinner is $16, pre-payment is required and includes tax and gratuity)
Doors open at 6pm for networking, meeting begins at 6:30pm. Attendees coming from Seattle can walk on the 4:25pm or 5:35pm Seattle-Bremerton ferry. Passenger fare is $8.35 heading to Bremerton and FREE coming back to Seattle!