Michael Green
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Pasadena, MD
Posted Jan 15 2018, 04:34

No Replies

• 02/13/18 06:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • 1739 West Nursery Road Linthicum Heights, Maryland 21090
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

When I first got into house flipping, estimating repair costs was one of my biggest fears.

I tried the age-old rule of getting 3 estimates from contractors, but this ate up tons of my time, and what I quickly found out was that GOOD contractors are too busy these days to even give estimates.

So this left me working with the "bottom of the barrel" contractors, who created a TON of stress and caused my houses to go over budget and timeline.

And that's no way to run a house flipping business!

Because of this, I would watch my profits dwindle down to nothing.

It wasn't until I created a new, simple system that would allow me to look at a house and create an accurate budget for repairs in MINUTES that I was able to stay within budget and finish projects faster than I ever imagined.

In this month's FREE meetup, I'm going to breakdown how to accurately estimate the repair cost and create a budget for ANY house flip.

RSVP Here: http://meetu.ps/e/DLfzM/fb5Xj/f

Flipping houses wasn't always easy and it wasn't until I started networking and getting knowledge from top-level investors that I cracked the code on how to make money in this business easily.

Whether you're new to the game or a seasoned investor, there will be tons of value here for you.

Seriously, it seems like everytime someone comes to one of these meetups, they leave with a check.

So don't leave yours here. Come out and get you some value!

6 PM - 7 PM: Networking with Other Investors and Make the Important Connections you Need to get Started in House Flipping

7 PM - 8 PM: Master Level Negotiations: Simple Tactics to Inspire Sellers to Sell Their Homes

8 PM - 9 PM: Q&A and Continued Networking

P.S. I look forward to meeting you and I've scheduled time before and after the meetup to answer all questions!

So for those of you who want to get the true inside stuff… the secret hacks that let me live a lifestyle most people only dream of, then get on board right now!

Your journey starts with a single step, so it’s up to you – Join our meetup today and learn house flipping from someone who's actively in the business!

RSVP Here: http://meetu.ps/e/DLfzM/fb5Xj/f