Phoenix Area Meetup?

Phoenix Area Meetup?

Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes

We can't let the Texas guys take all the thunder :(

Recently, a few of us met up for breakfast with Rich Weese and I thought it was a great time. Maybe some local peeps would like to do a BP meetup.

0
Topic locked
63 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
14y

Nick- I had fun also! I'm still in AZ till 4-29. I was VERY surprised at how few AZ BP members were around and wanted to get together. That is the best type networking, imo. Rich

2
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 928 votes
    14y

    I'm in

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2011 · 102 posts · 27 votes
    14y

    I'm in, but I won't be home until the 1st of May.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Justin S.:
    I'm in

    I knew you would be. I promise, I'm feeling much better now! Last time I saw ya, I was worried I was gonna get your family sick :( I hope you didn't think I was purposely avoiding you at the airport/plane.

    L Gale, chances are, it might not be until the beginning of May. Depends on how many locals wanna meet up.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    Nick- I had fun also! I'm still in AZ till 4-29. I was VERY surprised at how few AZ BP members were around and wanted to get together. That is the best type networking, imo. Rich

    2
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · Bellingham, WA · Member since 2008 · 407 posts · 90 votes
    14y

    I have found Meetups a great way to meet people. I have discussed BP at these meetings and many are familiar and have signed up for BP. A good source for referrals

    0
    Topic locked
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 928 votes
    14y

    I can do April or May.

    Rich Weese, are you in if we set it up before you leave?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Don KonipolBusiness Member
    Investor · The Woodlands TX / Avon, CT · Member since 2009 · 6k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    14y

    I move between Texas and Arizona having moved my residence to AZ and now investing in AZ real estate. Please let me know when the next meeting is - looking forward to meeting members in person.

    Private Mortgage Financing Partners, LLC
    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    Don and others- Justin and I are getting together at 12:30 at the IHOP here in Casa Grande (I went north last time!) on tuesday the 17th of April. Let us know if interested. Just off I-10 at exit 194. Rich

    1
    Topic locked
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y

    weekday trips down to the Big House are out of the question for me :(

    0
    Topic locked
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y

    just throwing this out there if we can put something together, I vote for this place http://www.chicagohamburger.com/

    I know the owner and I LOVE the sliders and baskets of fries!!!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2011 · 102 posts · 27 votes
    14y

    Sounds good, nice central location. Hopefully a few more people jump on board, it's a bit embarrassing the DFW guys have two pages on this. Is competition that fierce in AZ that we can't meet up?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    Justin and others- See you tomorrow here in Casa Grande. Rich

    0
    Topic locked
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 928 votes
    14y

    Rich

    I sent you a message as well, but can we move it to Wednesday?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2012 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    14y

    Hey Guys,

    Im just getting my whole online set up going. But I have been to alot of other Meetups and I got to other networking events in town but I love the community on here at BP as most of the people on here make daily efforts to be successful in real estate and I would definitely like to surround myself around some other like minded people out here in AZ. The place on 32nd and Thomas Chicago is fine with me, let me know... There has to be more of us out here in the Arizona market... Let me know what the next steps look like.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    The lunch in Casa Grande has been moved to wed the 18th. Rich

    0
    Topic locked
  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Rich Weese:
    The lunch in Casa Grande has been moved to wed the 18th. Rich

    You have to get your taxes done today, Rich? ; )

    0
    Topic locked
  • Lender · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 83 posts · 69 votes
    14y

    Hi to the Phoenix folks. I am heading to Phoenix on Sunday (May 13th) and will be there until Wednesday. Would enjoy saying hello while I'm out there. I'm actually headed to PHX to look at office building and attend a couple of meetings. Best, Bobby

    0
    Topic locked
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 928 votes
    14y

    Hi Bobby

    I would be glad to meetup. Let me know what day works best for you.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Lender · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 83 posts · 69 votes
    14y

    I just realized that one of the awesome things about going to Phoenix is how cheap the hotels are. Oh my goodness, amazing. (Okay, I know these hotels are maybe not the best, but at these prices I'm getting excited. And yes, I am one cheap traveler.)

    ________________________________________________________

    ________________________________________________________

    0
    Topic locked
  • SFR Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2009 · 484 posts · 181 votes
    14y

    Up your budget to about $75 and you'll likely find some four-star hotels in the hot season here, and you won't have to worry about high-velocity lead poisoning...

    0
    Topic locked
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y

    Bobby Gerry, good luck with those motels of choice on that list. At least, I hope you show up packing some heat.

    0
    Topic locked
  • SFR Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2009 · 484 posts · 181 votes
    14y

    http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/2012/04/30/20120430phoenix-resort-summer-deals.html

    Not much of a splurge to move up to the Pointe Hilton or the Biltmore. Summer occupancy is at 48%, so not only do you get a great rate, you'll have the place to yourself..

    0
    Topic locked
  • Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Hello All,

    Seems I'm late to this post, but am curious to know if this ever happened? Is there any interest in getting another meet up together?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Involved In Real Estate · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Hello,

    Im also interested in meeting up if we get another one going.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2013 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Hello. I'm in the north-east valley. I have had the account for a while and decided this year I need to be more active. Anyone wanting to do coffee or lunch I would be interested. Also would like to attend a meeting if we get one scheduled. Thanks!

    0
    Topic locked