Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Joe Vahedi
Votes |
North County Real Estate Meet Up - $250k in equity in 7 months!

Joe Vahedi
Posted Jan 27 2020, 16:23

No Replies

• 02/04/20 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Big Block Realty Offices - Carlsbad , 6198 Innovation Way Carlsbad, California 92009
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Join us next Tuesday for our bi-monthly meet up! Going to do a Q&A with Ricky Harris, one of our members who bought his tri-plex last June for $750k, Zillow is not estimating it at $1,000,000! We estimate it much higher, but that is $250k minimum equity built in 7 months!!

We will chat about scenarios, how you can do this at much lower price points, how you can get financing, the vision, the mentality, and how you can do it all while being a dad to 3 young kids and still working 40+ hours a week!

I'll do my best to get it filmed and recorded with a better system than last time if you cannot make it.

As always, pizza will be provided, bring pen and paper for notes, questions, a positive attitude, and eagerness to learn about the many outlets of building financial freedom through real estate. (friends and family always welcome)

Then...February 18th, 6:00pm we will be going over Fix n' Flips with Sarah Dettmann from Saving San Diego. Sarah's an investor who has been in the industry for for about 10 years and specializes in finding distressed properties, rehabbing, and then flipping.

Add me on social media for more updates, value, knowledge and motivation!

FB: Joe Vahedi
Instagram: joe_vahedi