Seeking: Phoenix, AZ Realtor

Seeking: Phoenix, AZ Realtor

Investor · Corona, CA · Member since 2014 · 746 posts · 372 votes

I have a buyer looking for a condo in Phoenix that I'd like to refer out as I am in Connecticut. I'd rather connect with someone on BP instead of just calling listing agents from Zillow and other sites.

Looking for someone who knows the market and can find a good deal.

Thanks!

MODERATOR:  RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY, PLEASE.  PLEASE DO NOT OFFER YOUR SERVICES OR PROPERTIES HERE.

1Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Queen Creek, AZ · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10y

Erika Estler with HomeSmart.

PM me for Phone #.

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Waddell, AZ · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    @Jacqueline Carrington try Asher Cohen with Tru Realty. He is an exceptional Realtor.

  • Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Jacqueline Good Morning from Scottsdale AZ. I am an licensed agent for Coldwell Banker. I would love to help your buyer and if you want i can get the referral paper work today. To guarantee you get your fee for your buyer.

    Thanks,

    Vincent Aceto

  • Queen Creek, AZ · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Erika Estler with HomeSmart.

    PM me for Phone #.

  • Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Hi Jaqueline,

    If you are looking to meet with investors doing deals in CT or AZ let me know we have regular gatherings.

    Aloha

    Jack

  • Real Estate Broker · Silverdale, WA · Member since 2013 · 40 posts · 6 votes
    10y
    Hey!! I'm from Connecticut!! If you still need real estate help, it would be my pleasure!
  • Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    @Jacqueline Carrington  I didn't find Asher Cohen helpful and he wanted exclusivity before even providing any value. Maybe he is good if you bring him a deal, but having a team member who can provide value is important.   I did however find an AWESOME investment Realtor that has been busting his butt for us without having even met him in person yet as we live in Washington State (next week we will)! He also has been investing in the Phx valley for 30 years and has a tremendous wealth of knowledge! He owns many properties himself. IM me and I'll provide his contact info.

  • Investor · Bonita Springs, FL · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 12 votes
    9y
    Cheryl Bunch Would you mind sharing your investment realtor with me as well. I am looking to get into the Phoenix real estate market as well and need a great realtor. Thanks. Ben
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.