Is Arizona good place to relocate for beginner?

Is Arizona good place to relocate for beginner?

Waterford, PA · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 2 votes

Currently in Erie PA, planning on relocating to Arizona at the end of October. Was wondering if any locals have any tips whether or not it is a good place to start. I have found that other then real estate this city has a lot of benefits specific to my relocating criteria. I realize that according to a lot of members we are possibly at the end of a mini bubble so regardless of where you live inventory may be scarce. Thanks again for any feedback.

2Reply
21 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Waterford, PA · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    @Mike Write. Gotcha thanks very much for the input!

  • Real Estate Agent · Glendale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 55 posts · 10 votes
    9y
    Mike Wright I'm curios to find out what reports you were looking at? I moved from la to Arizona a few years ago and have been finding about so many what's to make money in real estate. I have established a few contacts through the many seminars I have been and through BP. I am starting school shortly to get my RE license.
  • Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    Money can be made by smart, ambitious, hard working locals in each and every city in the US at each and every point in time in the RE cycle, though different strategies my be more or less successfully used in different markets and at different times/points in the cycle. I'd advise you move to where you'd best like to live, will have the best quality of life, and can afford to buy property, then learn from experienced local RE investors how to turn a profit in that market. Another option, but one I wouldn't advise as much, would be to determine what your ideal investment strategy would be, and then identify the markets where those strategies are likely to perform the best.

  • Waterford, PA · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    @david faulker, thanks alot for the advice!

  • Real Estate Agent · Glendale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 55 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    Alright, I will! Thank you Mike, I will be sure to follow up with you once I have read all that information!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.