Apartment Investor in town for the weekend

Apartment Investor in town for the weekend

Multifamily Syndicator · Greater Los Angeles Area · Member since 2015 · 399 posts · 261 votes

Hey everyone,

I'm in the Scottsdale area for the weekend and wanted to see if any local investors are interested in grabbing dinner or drinks on Sunday night?  I am looking to purchase apartments in both Phoenix and Tucson and looking to make some connections.

Thanks,

Kyle

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    Hi Kyle, are you still in town? My number is 6028819091

    Seth

  • Multifamily Syndicator · Greater Los Angeles Area · Member since 2015 · 399 posts · 261 votes
    7y

    Hi @Account Closed I am not but I will definitely reach out to you the next time I am.  I will be driving through next Thursday but am going to Tucson to take a look at a few properties.  Thanks for reaching out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.