Real estate salesperson exam tips?

Real estate salesperson exam tips?

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 523 posts · 476 votes

Hello everyone,

I've decided to take the California agent exam, so that I can get access to MLS for deals etc. Have a friend who is a fellow investor as well as a licensed broker (again, mainly to look for deals for himself), who can hook me up with access for a small fee, once I have the license. As it happens, I'm an attorney in California, so I don't have to take the class. I do, however, have to pass the exam.

Picked up a few well-rated books on Amazon, but I wanted to see if anyone had any tips re studying, and also, how long it might take to study, if I could put in around 30 minutes per day (probably a few hours per day on the weekends)? I'd like to knock out the exam before end of year if possible. Any advice is appreciated. 

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Insurance Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 8 votes
8y

Hi Shiva,

I teach a weekend crash course at a licensing school that helps prepare for the exam. It’s two days and goes over a bulk of the materials.

See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.