New Wholesaler Focused on Virtual Deals – Excited to Connect!

New Wholesaler Focused on Virtual Deals – Excited to Connect!

Wholesaler · South Bend, IN · Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi everyone,

My name is Diamond, and I’m thrilled to join this amazing community! I’m a new wholesaler focusing on virtual deals, especially in [specific city/state or market area]. While I’m just starting out, I’m eager to learn, grow, and build connections in the real estate investing world.

I’m currently focused on:

• Finding off-market deals and connecting motivated sellers with cash buyers.

• Learning more about creative strategies for virtual wholesaling.

• Networking with experienced investors, buyers, and agents.

I’d love to connect with:

• Cash buyers looking for off-market properties.

• Other wholesalers or investors open to joint ventures (JVs).

• Experienced mentors willing to share advice or insights on scaling in this business.

If anyone is interested in collaborating, sharing tips, or just chatting about the industry, feel free to reach out! Looking forward to learning from all of you and contributing to the community.

Thanks,

Diamond

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · REI Nation LLC · Member since 2024 · 21 posts · 19 votes
    1y

    Hi Diamond, 

    Welcome to BP! 

    I would suggest attending real estate meet ups to get exposure to the business and like minded individuals.There are also many different forums to explore on BiggerPockets that will bring guidance and personal experiences. 

    Wholesaling is all about action and delivering value. Without marketing, a solid buyer’s list, or properties under contract, you’re essentially selling an idea rather than a tangible opportunity. Building credibility comes from actually being in the game—locking up deals, understanding your market, and having something real to offer. Focusing on properties and connections first ensures you're creating a foundation that buyers will trust. It’s better to start small and prepared than to overpromise and underdeliver.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.