Forums

Looking for Tucker's Cove owners willing to spend 15 minutes on a Zoom call
Florida Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum
Cape Coral, Florida
Looking for Tucker's Cove owners willing to spend 15 minutes on a Zoom call

I'm the same person who just posted about a Berkly townhome in Tucker's Cove at Babcock Ranch — posting this separately because I know a written reply is a bigger ask than a quick conversation for some people. If you own in Tucker's Cove (or elsewhere in Babcock Ranch) and would be open to 15 min...

Foreign investor eyeing a Berkly townhome in Tucker's Cove — looking for owners
Florida Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum
Cape Coral, Florida
Foreign investor eyeing a Berkly townhome in Tucker's Cove — looking for owners

Hi everyone, I'm doing deep due diligence before buying a Lennar Berkly townhome in Tucker's Cove at Babcock Ranch. I'm not looking for general opinions about Florida—I would really like to hear from people who actually own property in Tucker's Cove or another Babcock Ranch neighborhood. A few qu...

0 votes0 Replies
Estero/Bonita second home, Nov–Apr rental — help me size the real cost of ownership
Florida Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum
Estero/Bonita second home, Nov–Apr rental — help me size the real cost of ownership

I'm a foreign buyer looking at a second home in the Estero/Bonita area as a family anchor, with a November-April seasonal rental to offset part of the carrying cost. I know it doesn't pencil as an investment, and I'm not trying to make it pencil. I'm trying to size the real cost of ownership befo...

0 votes0 Replies