HomeRiver Group for Property Mgmt, anyone have any experience?

HomeRiver Group for Property Mgmt, anyone have any experience?

Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 0 votes

Hey BP Community-

I am in possession of my first SFH in the Jacksonville/Murray Hill neighborhood, and am now working on getting the property refinanced as well as finding a great PM to take the wheel.

So far, I've narrowed my options down to 2: 

  • Lighthouse PM and Realty
    • Comes highly recommended from 2 sources
  • HomeRiver Group
    • Has substantially more competitive rates

Right now, I'm leaning more towards Lighthouse, since I'm more than happy to pay a bit more per month (the property should cash flow positively with either company) to work with a company that comes highly recommended from sources that I trust. 

But, I do want to check here and see if anyone has any experience working with HomeRiver before? The rates are appealing, but I'm a bit concerned that this could turn into a "you get what you pay for" type situation. If you've worked with them, what was your experience like? 

Thanks all, I appreciate your help ahead of time. 

Eric

0Reply
20 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.