Gwinnett County, Georgia -- Recommend Property Manager & Agent

5 Replies

Hi BP family. I have 2 short sale offers going into contract (pending bank approval). Most likely I'll buy more in this area in the few months. 

I am looking for a good PM to take care of my properties. Self recommendation welcome, but a few good BP references are must-haves.

Also looking for an investor friendly agent, my currently agent is a little slow in reacting. I don't have any exclusive contracts with my current agent (and will not sign one).

Please take a peek at my profile. I have cash and good credit. Looking for B+ area cash flowing deals.

Hi @Harry Zhou !  Solid Source Propery Management is a pretty good company to look into. The phone number is 770-416-1444. 

Also, I'm a licensed Realtor and offer my services to you. Inbox me your criteria (price point, bed/bath, etc) and we can go from there. 

Originally posted by @Renee Cato :

Hi @Harry Zhou!  Solid Source Propery Management is a pretty good company to look into. The phone number is 770-416-1444. 

Also, I'm a licensed Realtor and offer my services to you. Inbox me your criteria (price point, bed/bath, etc) and we can go from there. 

Sent you a PM, please check.

Bank approved my short sale this morning. Looking for good Property Management professionals in Gwinnett County - Lawrenceville, Dacula for long term and multi SFH property management.

@Harry Zhou I'm also an investor in the Gwinnett area with very similar criteria. Out of curiosity, how did you come across the two short sales you mentioned? 

you can check out My Rent Source,

they have a dedicated team and consist of a realtor, fixup manager and financial representative for your monthly reports

we have been very pleased by working with them for a few years now

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here