Anyone operating in Newton County, GA or Henry County, GA

Anyone operating in Newton County, GA or Henry County, GA

Investor · Tri State Area · Member since 2018 · 107 posts · 24 votes

I get a few things in these areas from time to time that I am looking to dispo, but I have not found the right people in these areas to take them. Land, Commercial properties, and homes. If you are active in these two area keep in touch with me, and Ill let you know what I come across. 

0Reply
22 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Playa del Carmen, México · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Hey @Derrick Gordon, we operate in both Newton and Henry, so feel free to send those deals our way!

    I believe you already have my phone and email, but they are here below (if you're on the website), otherwise call me direct at 678-532-8870.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.