Waikiki Honolulu investors meet up

Waikiki Honolulu investors meet up

Property Manager · Fort lauderdale · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 15 votes

Hi BP community,

I’ll be located in Waikiki, Hawaii for another week or so and am interested in meeting some investors/realtors/agents.

Shoot me a message or respond on this topic if you feel like being bought a cup of coffee and just chatting real estate!

G

2Reply
20 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Walton Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 143 posts · 114 votes
    5y

    Sounds good to me! I’ll always take an opportunity to chat real estate. Let me know when you have in mind.

  • Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    I'm down as well...work M-F 8-5 but available weekends and evenings

  • Property Manager · Fort lauderdale · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Lake Lutes I’m here till Thursday. And between 9am and 4pm works best for me! :) let me know when works best for you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.