Idaho BRRR Friendly Banks/Credit Unions

Idaho BRRR Friendly Banks/Credit Unions

Investor · Meridian, ID · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 3 votes

Is there anyone in the Boise, ID or Treasure Valley area that has found a bank or credit union that is good to work with for those doing BRRR deals?

1Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Boise, ID · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 25 votes
9y

While most of the time I utilize private money, I do work with both Idaho Central Credit Union and Mountain West Bank.   Pioneer Federal seems interested now as well.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Boise, ID · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 25 votes
    9y

    While most of the time I utilize private money, I do work with both Idaho Central Credit Union and Mountain West Bank.   Pioneer Federal seems interested now as well.

  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Will White Try a few really good Mortgage brokers verses going to a few banks on your own. They have access to loads of banks and they can try to match you up with one that is open to your situation.

  • Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2015 · 218 posts · 107 votes
    9y

    More than likely banks / credit unions that are BRRRR friendly will also do portfolio loans (loans they do not sell, they keep them in house) Your best be would be to call around and I would tend to favor credit unions. Just my 2 cents Will. See you around, maybe on the next conference call 😀

  • Jonna WeberPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    9y

    @Will White. You may want to check with Pioneer Federal Credit Union. as @Steve Allen mentioned. They had a fairly simple program with low fees last time I checked. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.