Meetup in Western Kentucky.

Meetup in Western Kentucky.

Greenwood, IN · Member since 2012 · 95 posts · 17 votes

Good morning BiggerPockets! 

Is there anyone in the western kentucky area that would be interested in meeting up? I'm looking for investors in bowling green, Paducah, Owensboro or Hopkinsville that would want to have a get together and discuss deals, markets, clubs and whatever else. 

0
Topic locked
108 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 32 posts · 16 votes
11y

To build on Paul's availability, I'm also available anytime most Saturdays and Sundays and Monday after 6:30pm.

1
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

52 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Alexandria, VA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    11y
    I may be moving to KY, likely near Louisville. Are you still having regular BP meet ups?
    0
    Topic locked