Real Estate Agent · 21224 · Member since 2018 · 98 posts · 61 votes
7y
@Daria B. I have an SUV and made a few trips on a Sunday to make it work...all about the hustle but renting a truck from home depot for an hour or two is worth it with all of the money saved on the cabinets. There are also listings at the auction house of those willing to pick up the product and drive it over to your house for a small fee...also worth it considering the amount saved. Southern Sales is on Washington Blvd. so if one is in the city or county it shouldn't be much of a hike or time commitment with a quick rental.
Real Estate Agent · 21224 · Member since 2018 · 98 posts · 61 votes
7y
Southern Sales is a auction house with a good selection that has the auction every first full weekend of the month. I have completely renovated my home in baltimore using their products at a discounted price.
You have to shop around and then check back with those sources you deem reliable and consistent.
Lowe's currently has a "sale" for Valentines Day I guess, on appliances that I priced at us-applianceDOTcom. (could not post web site remove the DOT)
It’s a 4-pack stainless steel set (fridge, over-range microwave, electric range, dishwasher).
us-applianceDOTcom has had this same set for at least three months at $1699 (plus tax for my delivery but free shipping). Any other time Lowe’s would be higher but the “sale” prices are competitive—buying local with quicker turn around for issues. Plus I get 5% off when using my Lowe’s credit card or 10% for military discount. For my order Lowe’s will still charge tax but no delivery charge.
I called us-appliance to get clarification on their delivery timeframe and if issues occurred what would happen. You will want to know that with any distance purchases. For my location of delivery it was 7-10 days and if issues they would need to pick up first and it not being in my possession in order to send another unit out, another 7-10 days. In all it would take at least a month and maybe a week or so from ordering to receipt and return for issues and then getting replacement.
Southern Sales is a auction house with a good selection that has the auction every first full weekend of the month. I have completely renovated my home in baltimore using their products at a discounted price.
I assume you have to have to means to pick up the items yourself.
Real Estate Agent · 21224 · Member since 2018 · 98 posts · 61 votes
7y
@Daria B. I have an SUV and made a few trips on a Sunday to make it work...all about the hustle but renting a truck from home depot for an hour or two is worth it with all of the money saved on the cabinets. There are also listings at the auction house of those willing to pick up the product and drive it over to your house for a small fee...also worth it considering the amount saved. Southern Sales is on Washington Blvd. so if one is in the city or county it shouldn't be much of a hike or time commitment with a quick rental.