Looking for general handyman for a flip in Minneapolis/St Paul

Looking for general handyman for a flip in Minneapolis/St Paul

Jon PetersonPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 8 votes

Hey guys-

I am flipping a house this spring, and am looking for a reliable handyman looking for some work. I have 6 rental units and have done some minor rehabs, but this will be my first gut and my roster of workers could use some help! I have solid connections in electrical and plumbing, but looking for someone who has basic carpentry skills (install trim, take down walls and re-frame walls, etc), installs floors (hardwood and vinyl), minor painting, basic tile work, things like that. Any suggestions are much appreciated!

1Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I have a great painter that does a few other things as well. If interested feel free to send me a note

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.