Real Estate Agent · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 8 votes
Hello BP community!
I am undertaking my 3rd flip in the twin cities area, but my first that needs some SERIOUS exterior work. Windows/Roof/Siding/Soffits/Fascia/etc. Does anybody have a group that they have worked with in the past that might be right for this kind of a job?
Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
8y
Hi @Jon Peterson and @Isaac Braun my friend Mohsen has a construction company that specializes in exterior storm restoration. If the exterior was affected by bad weather, he maybe able to help. Your insurance provide on the house would cover the majority of the costs. I recommend giving him a call and setting up an appointment for an inspection. He is very good at identifying storm damage and is very honest. I'll message you his contact information. Good luck!