Are you in the Rochester, NY area?

Are you in the Rochester, NY area?

Escrow Officer · Webster, NY · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 20 votes

Hello! anyone interested in starting/joining a fresh and energetic real estate Meetup group in the Rochester Area (and surrounding counties) ? A group to connect and help professionals build a personal network with their peers in the community. Members would include beginner, seasoned, full, and part-time investors, accountants and attorneys, real estate agents and brokers, contractors, mortgage lenders, property appraisers and inspectors, property managers, and renovation specialists — people looking to enjoy the many benefits of the real estate industry. Let me know your thoughts! 

0Reply
16 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rochester, NY · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I'd love to join.  Sounds interesting.  

  • Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 152 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    I'm always interested in networking with others in the REI. There is already a monthly meet up group, if you aren't aware?

  • Real Estate Agent · Rochester, NY · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I think this is an awesome idea! I have been thinking about finding ways to get something like this going as well. I would love to know more about the one that is already happening as well! 

  • Le Roy, NY · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Love to join, Let me know.

  • Real Estate Agent · Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I was also looking for something along those lines. 

  • Escrow Officer · Webster, NY · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    Thank you all for your posts- very much appreciated. @ Shannon Sadik- yeah, I have heard about FFREIA- and although I have not personally attended any meetings- I have heard good things about them. However, I think it would be a great idea for fresh/energetic group to emerge. The purpose of this group would be to help connect real estate investors to the right professionals in order to grow their business. At our events, real estate professionals of diverse backgrounds will be able to network and exchange ideas, resources and skills that compliment each others businesses. Whether you are a real estate investor, broker, title agent, hard money lender, accountant or attorney, we will help facilitate introductions to the right people to increase your referrals. We would meet in a format that is more conducive to deals being done and all our members get an opportunity to share their business knowledge with the community members. I will be sending out an invite to join to those interested. Thank you for your suggestions! keep them coming!

  • Escrow Officer · Webster, NY · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    Hello All: I wanted to let you know that the Meetup group is all set: http://www.meetup.com/Rochester-Real-Estate-Networ...

    please join us there! thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.