Reputable broker recs for Sunset Park/Borough Park, BK

Reputable broker recs for Sunset Park/Borough Park, BK

Professional · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hi all,

I'm new to the site and am looking for Sunset Park/Borough Park, Brooklyn broker recommendations. I'm especially interested in someone with experience in 2-4 unit multifamily properties, but any tips on solid professionals with neighborhood experience would be great.

Thanks! 

-Adam

0Reply
5 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hello Adam,

    I am Carlos Miranda of Spire Real Estate. I am A Real Estate Agent and Investor in NYC area specializing in the Bay Ridge, Sunset Park, and Borough Park areas. I was born and raised here and know a lot about the locations your inquiring about. I am going to message my number over to you. Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns. Hope to hear from you.

  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    I was trying to message you my contact number. I added it to my profile. You can reach me there. Best Regards.
  • Professional · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Thanks for the response Carlos. I'll reach out directly.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2014 · 28 posts · 9 votes
    9y
    Hi Adam Live in Bay Ridge and have sold many Multifamily here. We own and self manage another Multifamily in sunset. Reach out if you have any questions
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.