Skip to content
North Carolina Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Linda B.
  • Bend, OR
Votes |
Experience with Mid Florida Property Management of Charlotte County?

Linda B.
  • Bend, OR
Posted Jan 13 2015, 23:56

Does anybody have any experience with or heard about Mid Florida Property Management of Charlotte County? I'm about to sign management contracts with them, have only spoken over the phone and have detected some red flags (agent didn't know what they charge for monthly pool maintenance even thought they have 100+ properties, they claim 100% occupancy (is that even possible?), phone appointments weren't kept, agent sounded annoyed). The owner on the other hand seems very customer service oriented. Anything you know helps. 

I used some of the PM interview questions from Bigger Pockets. Thanks a lot for that, it definitely helped to get a first impression (which was good). Too bad the second impression made me doubt...

I found out that their LLC was started only a year ago. Would it be better to go with a company that has been around for a while? I used to think that with property management it's more important who your agent is than who the company is. Any thoughts on that?

And last: how useful is it to ask for references? Of course they're not going to give me a 'random sample'...

Thanks already for your help!

Loading replies...