Recommendations for investor-friendly agents and title companies?

Recommendations for investor-friendly agents and title companies?

Developer · Boise, ID · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 9 votes

Hi! My name is Jason Woodhouse and my partner and I are investing in the Charlotte area in North Carolina. He's there now and currently closing on a deal. We possibly have another one in the pipeline and need to get our team established. Can anyone suggest any good investor-friendly real estate agents? Also, how about a good title company?

Thanks!

Jason

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 187 posts · 137 votes
    10y

    look no further Jason! 

    I'd love to connect with you guys. I've sold millions of dollars, and hundreds of properties to investors like yourself. I'd be more than happy to assist! 

  • Investor · Chesapeake, VA · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    I recommend you speak with Michael Bowman

    [email protected]

    All the best.

  • Inspector and Investor · Cary, NC · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Joanie Rees at South Mountain Group does closings wherever you want her to. Great service!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.