Investor · Willow Spring, NC · Member since 2009 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
9y
About an hour away from Greenville... try in Raleigh. They installed a small job granite countertop for us on a rental in Raleigh, and they serve the Fuquay area 45 minutes from their office. Their granite CT was about the same price as a quote for a custom cut laminate CT. It was no-brainer for us. It's worth a call.
Chris seems like he really knows his stuff. I would still like to offer a contrary opinion on Artelye in Raleigh. My partner and I contracted them to install granite for a kitchenette. We chose them mainly because of their price (lesson learned). We had major problems with them. They actually installed the wrong granite. We tried to resolve the issue with the office manager, but eventually had to stop payment. There are lots of granite companies in the triangle area, so I recommend getting a few quotes. Based on our experience, I would definitely not use Artelye.
Rental Property Investor · North Fork, NY · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 631 votes
8y
Just to share my solution: we like to shop local and build relationships so we used C&C stone works for the granite. They were a bit higher than Lowe’s but Wesley offered more in terms of flexibility and reliability. Flooring was way better with the Carpet Shop in Williamston, NC. They were recommended by my house inspector/contractor, who was recommended to me from a BP friend.