I am looking for a meetup in North Carolina.

9 Replies

Hey guys, Im a new comer to the BP blog but also looking to be a part of a meetup in the Triad ars. Im in the Winston salem / Clemmons area and looking forward to my wife and I making our first deal before the end of the year. Definitely looking forward to a local meetup of like minded investors.

@Curtis Reid , @Andrew Simons , @Brent Green

I live and invest in Greensboro. Been investing full-time since January 2005. We have a monthly meeting - first Tuesday of every month 7pm at the Airport Marriott called Deal Maker Session. Room of investors buying and selling exclusive (non-MLS) wholesale deals. Great place to network. Also, TriadREIA.org meets every Tuesday at noon and third Thursday night of every month.

Please introduce yourself if you see me there!

I am also near Greensboro and new to Bigger Pockets. My husband and I are close to completing our first flip in Summerfield and ready to find our next deal. We are looking to meet with other investors in the area. Thanks for the information @Karen Rittenhouse ! Hope to meet some of you soon!

Hi, my name is Nish Wimalarathna and I'm new to bigger pockets. Currently live in Winston-Salem, NC. Have been trying to get into to real estate investing and been looking to find a local meetup of real estate investors. If anyone is interested in connecting, please send me some details. Thank you in advance!!!