Title Companies & Hard Money Lenders

4 Replies

Hello, I am looking for some recommendations on great Title companies in the triad area that would be willing to work with a newbie REI.

Also, I am trying my best to find hard money lenders in the area. I am in need to building a buyers list for potential leads that I have currently.

If anyone has any advice I welcome it.

Thanks

Jobn

Originally posted by @John Gerard Williams :

Hello, I am looking for some recommendations on great Title companies in the triad area that would be willing to work with a newbie REI.

Also, I am trying my best to find hard money lenders in the area. I am in need to building a buyers list for potential leads that I have currently.

If anyone has any advice I welcome it.

Thanks

Jobn

If you are a dealer in NC, you would be better served to learn some of the real estate processes and what professionals provide what services. As a 'wholesaler' you would be best served to learn some of the legal aspects of real estate. Hutchins Law Firm has a decent 60 second introductory on how title processes work with closing attorney firms, and Chapter 58 Article 26 of NC general statutes details the law for Real Estate Title Insurance Companies which in NCGS 58-26-1(a) clearly requires a licensed attorney for title examination.

In states like NC that use an attorney for real estate closings, you may want to find a good paralegal or attorney who can assist in your dealings.